WORLD CHEF ACADEMY
- Via Decio Filipponi n. 15 - 00135 Roma
- Tel. 06/35496189
- Cel. 366/4211245
- e:mail: email@example.com
The Academy is located in one of the highest and most scenic areas of Rome, in an elegant residential area surrounded by greenery, a few minutes from St. Peter and the most important monuments.
HOW TO REACH US
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
from Termini: Metro A until the Lepanto (frequency 913 every 5min) (or metro A to Ottaviano and bus 990 until 0999); from Lepanto bus 913 direction Camilluccia Triuonfale; get off at Camilluccia Trionfale
Off the A1 motorway direction Rome center, drive along the Ring Road
- Take "exit no. 1" (Aurelia / Roma Centro / San Pietro).
- Take the Via Aurelia for about 5 km to Piazza Irnerio
- Turn left to Via Boccea and continue to Via della Pineta Sacchetti
- Continue for about 2 km
- Turn right on Via Vittorio Montiglio
- After the traffic lights turn right
- Continue until Via Damiano Church
- At the traffic lights turn left and continue on Via della Balduina going straight to the intersection of Via Trionfale
- Continue on Via Trionfale until Via Decio Filipponi n.15
From Termini station take the Metro Line A (direction Battistini)
- Get off at Ottaviano or Lepanto
- Take bus (from Ottaviano or Lepanto 913 990) and get off on Via della Camilluccia (the stop is just a few meters from the Academy)
From the airport of Rome Fiumicino "Leonardo Da Vinci" will have to take the Metro Railway Air FM1 to Trastevere
- Trastevere change lines and take the FM3 towards Cesano and get off at "Balduina"
- Get to the bus stop on Via Ugo De Carolis / Via della Balduina and take one of the following buses: 999 or 990 direction Trionfale
- Get off on Via della Camillluccia (the stop is about 20m from the entry of the Academy)
From NORTH or SOUTH
A1 until the GRA exit # 6 direction ROME CENTER Saxa Rubra FLAMINIO; Via Flaminia Nuova for approximately 2 km; continue on Corso Francia follow; turn right on Via Vigna Stelluti; Piazza dei Giochi Delfici; Via della Camilluccia for about 2km; Piazza Walter Rossi; right onto Via Igea; left, via trionfale is the second traffic light.